Welcome

Welcome to my AS Foundation Portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my coursework project.

Monday 27 February 2012

Constructing My Double Page Spread



This first image is of me constructing my double page spread, to begin with I have just set the pages out, my next step will be to actually start creating my double page spread, I am going to do this by doing it on InDesign.



This second screen shot is an update to how my double page spread is going, I have now added the image to the page and I have decided to place it across the page, this is so the image is large, and the model is clear to the audience, I am then going to add the article and title to the left hand side of the page.


This third image is an update to my double page spread, I have now added the article for the magazine. I've made the first letter of the article bigger and swirly to the others so the reader knows that's the beginning of the interview and it catches their eyes. I have also added a paragraph style to the questions, this is so they stand out more.




I have now decided to add a quote on the outside of the shape of my models body, I like the idea of haw it starts off small and then the words get bigger.





From my last screen shot I have made a few changes, such as adding an 'Exclusive Interview' into the top left hand corner, this is so people know that it is exclusive to 3 magazine. I also added a little section just before the interview started, just to bring the reader n so they know what the interview is going to involve. This also makes it look like a professional magazine. I have also added a small black stroke around the outside of the quote on her body, I think that this makes it stand out more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment