Welcome

Welcome to my AS Foundation Portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my coursework project.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Recce Of Relocation



The location of my front cover and my two images on the contents are going to be shot here in the studio, as i think this will make them look more professional, because the lighting will look good and I like the look of having a plain background. The image above is the picture of the studio where i am going to shoot my shots for the magazine.



For my double page spread I am going to shoot it with a model against a brick wall, I find this will make the magazine a bit different and not being repetitive if i shoot all my images in the same place at the studio and the good thing about shooting against a brick wall outside, you'll get the natural sunlight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment