Welcome

Welcome to my AS Foundation Portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my coursework project.

Friday 3 February 2012

Planning An Article

In my article I am planning on using 2nd person, this is to engage the reader more, and they'll feel more connected to the article. The language I am planning on going to use is going to be colloquial this is because i think that it will interest the readers more, instead of using formal language, which they might not like to read. I think this will interest the audience more as they will enjoy reading the article more. In the article, I am planning on talking about the main highlights in there career, how they started out, and up coming things in the future, I think that these topics will interest the audience as they would probably like to know how they started out, and what the main highlights of their career are so far as well as talking about exciting things that are going to happen in the future, as people would be interested in this as there might be up coming tours/ concerts and people would want to see them. In the interview I am going to push the interviewee to tell us more, then they'd actually want to, I think this would be a good idea because then audience will find it more interesting to find out more about the artist then they were expecting to find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment