Welcome

Welcome to my AS Foundation Portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my coursework project.

Monday 20 February 2012

Photo Shoot Images


These images, were all taking by me to use for my magazine, wither for the front cover, the contents page or the double page spread. 

The first four images are ones that I took for my contents page, I found that some were better than others, and the lighting is very different in others. I love the laughing ones, but I thought that they probably wouldn't work as well in my magazine because I didn't think the audience would feel connected to them, so I tried shooting them looking into the camera, pulling different poses and  expressions. I ended up choosing the bottom left picture to use in my magazine as the lighting was very good in this, some pictures turned out a bit dark, such as the left top one. Also the poses and expressions were very different I thought, ones pouting and the others smiling, which shows there different personalities, which will connect them more to the audience.

The second four images are pictures i took for my front cover, I thought the lighting worked really well in these pictures and she posed gorgeously. Some lighting in the pictures turned out better than others, as in some pictures her face is a bit shaded, so it's not so clear to the audience. I ended up choosing an image where the lighting was great, her eye contact was amazing and she looked really good, the way she was posing. 

The last six images are the ones that I took for my contents page, I decided to shoot these outside so I could capture the light perfectly on my model. I found different places to shoot them, originally i was going to shoot it against a plain brick wall, but when I went to hoot for it, it was in shade so I found a different location near by. I also found an old style mini, which I decided to take a few shots as, as I thought that this would tie in with my magazine genre. I also shot some photo on some steps with a brick wall at the side, I ended up using one of those shots for my DPS and I also used a car shot on my contents page. 



No comments:

Post a Comment