Welcome

Welcome to my AS Foundation Portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my coursework project.

Monday 20 February 2012

Action Plan

From my Research and Planning Feedback, I have a list of things to be done, which need to be done by certain deadlines.


The deadlines are:


You should start this week with a progress update post. In this post you should include the following:

There are 6 weeks until the Easter break which means - 6 weeks of lesson time to complete my foundation portfolio.

There are 60 marks available for construction and 20 marks for Research and Planning and 20 marks for evaluation - 100 marks in total

To achieve a grade:

A I need to get 80 marks

B I need to get 70 marks

C I need to get 60 marks


To be in level 4 (grade A/B) my work must demonstrate excellence throughout.

By Monday 5th March I should have a rough cut of my products

By Monday 19th March my products should be completed

From Monday 19th - Friday 30th March I will be working on my 7 evaluation questions.

The my completed portfolio should be submitted for formal marking on Monday 16th April. I should use the Easter break to make any minor amendments to my work.

In order to meet these deadlines I will:



  • Annotate my make-up shots and even come them to professional music magazines- and see how they compare? Also include about their costumes and props?
  • Also annotate my test shots too- the strengths about them, why they were good? weakness? How's my idea for my own work developing?
  • In Article planning provide more depth. Also once I've written my first article draft, upload it in  new blog post
  • Image analysis- discuss how your idea's is changing
  • Also another magazine analysed in my research

No comments:

Post a Comment