Welcome

Welcome to my AS Foundation Portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my coursework project.

Monday 5 March 2012

Rough Cuts





These three images are the rough cuts of my magazine, so far. The first image is of my front cover, I have put the main sell line on, the skyline, the name of the magazine, other sell lines, the issue and date  of the magazine.I have also added the main image, which looks great the eye level is great, it looks personal so the reader will feel more connected.




The second picture is my contents page, so far, I have added, the name of the magazine small in the corner, the skyline, the contents section. There is also a feature, reviews and every month section. I have added a small image at the bottom of the page as well. I have also added a main image to the page on the right hand side.





The third image is my double page spread, so far, I would say that this is pretty much completed, I've added the main image into the background, also the interview itself, the main title is also on the page, as well as a quote down the side of her body, I have put an outer layer on the quote so it stands out more. To make the magazine look more professional I have added a 'Exclusive Interview' to the top left hand corner of the page. I have also added an outer colour to the questions on the interview, this so they stand out more and the reader can see where the interview starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment