Welcome

Welcome to my AS Foundation Portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my coursework project.

Monday 26 March 2012

Evaluation Question 4- Who would be the audience for your media product?


In question four I decide to make my own mood board to show what I think that the audience of my magazine would like and enjoy, so I I have picked the genre 'Indie' so in this circumstances I have images of TV shows which I think they will like, drinks that they like, music that they like, where they like to shop and what they wear. 

Following secondary research in the initial stages of my project, I found the audience of Rolling Stone magazine was aimed at 18-34 year olds, with 60% being male and 40% being female. I then decided for my primary research I was going to aim my magazine around the same age group of people, but I was going to try and get more girl readers interested. I tried to aim my magazine at both women and males, as males will think that the images of the girl models, so they will be more attractive to them and the girls on the other hand will find them aspiring and will want to be like them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment