Welcome

Welcome to my AS Foundation Portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my coursework project.

Friday 20 January 2012

Research Into Institutions That Distribute Similar Products

http://www.mediauk.com/owners/88/baeur-media



I researched this on 20/1/12


http://www.bauermedia.co.uk/



I found this link on 20/1/12


Bauer Media publish these magazines:


FHM
Heat 
Grazia
Kerrang
Q
Take A Break




All of the music Magazines are:


Kerrang Magazine
MOJO Magazine
Q Magazine
POP Magazine


One publisher would publish different kinds of music magazines, because not everyone likes the same type of music, so they need magazines out there to cater for everyones music genre, when it could be all the way from rock to pop music. If they have magazines out there which interest people and their music choice, then more people will go out and buy it. 


This company would be interested in adding my magazine to their list of titles because I believe that my magazine would be different to any of the ones they publish, I would use a different style of genre then there usual rock/ indie magazines they have, I'd bring in R&B, pop and a bit of Rap, actually I think I would involve all sort of different genres of music, s i myself don't just like one genre I could listen to many genres, which means so many more people will to, which then comes to them also liking to read about different genres of media all in the same magazine. I think that my magazine would be good for Beaur Media, as they don't publish a magazine like that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment