Welcome

Welcome to my AS Foundation Portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my coursework project.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Improved Flat Plans


These are my improved flat plan designs for my magazine, I have designed a front page, a contents page and a double page spread, these pages are how I want my magazine to look, I'm having four images for my pages, some are close ups and others are medium shots.I have chosen to just use simple colours and stick to just three, these colours are red, black and white, I find that these really work well together and they stand out a lot as they are bold. The things that I have changed from my original flat plans are the image styles, I am now having close up images and wide/ close up shots, as this will show more detail to the models, but also the audience will feel more connected to them as they are closer to them, instead of them being further away and not close up. I have also changed the page layout on the contents page and the double page spread. I have changed the double page spread by moving the article paragraphs to the right hand side of the page so the writing doesn't fall into  the middle of the page and the audience can't read it. So then i have put the image large on the left hand side of the page. I have also changed the fonts on the front page. This is now what I am going to work off for my magazine, these flat plans are how i want my magazine to look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment