Welcome

Welcome to my AS Foundation Portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my coursework project.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Peer Assessment Of Flat Plan and Idea

Peer Feedback:


  • I should use close up images for all my images, as this will work well with my genre of music, but also connect more to the audience of the magazine
  • I should move the columns on the double page spread, so that they are on the right hand page and not down the middle of the two pages as the font will then go into the middle of the page and the readers won't be able to read it very well
  • I should have four images in the whole of the magazine, or more this is a minimum requirement
  • I need to redo my layout on the contents page and double page spread as it doesn't go very well with my front cover, as that stands out the most.

Improvements I'm Going To Make:

  • I'm going to change my images, some to close ups and others to medium shots as this will make the audience of magazine feel more connected and more friendlier towards them
  • I'm definitely going to  change the layout of my magazine so it all connects together, and goes well with each other
  • I am going to move the columns on my double page spread so there on the right hand side of the page, so the readers can read it clearly, but I'm also going to change the image on this page so it's larger and goes across the two pages, but is in the background of the writing, this shot won't be  close up as the others but it will be a wide shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment